There are many ways you can get involved in your local office and volunteer your time!
Volunteer roles include:
Thank you to Chris Ford, from our Okehampton office- who has written a short piece on his experience of volunteering for us: Life as a volunteer...
Please email [email protected] to express and interest and find out if there are any vacancies in your local office
To request an application pack please contact [email protected]
Training Administration Officer
Post title: Training Administration Officer
Salary: £15,000.00 pro rata per annum
Hours: 15 hours per week (flexible)
Report to: Training Officer
Start Date: To be confirmed
- Send out volunteer applications, monitor responses, arrange interviews, request and monitor two references for each volunteer and issue acceptance/decline letters.
- Send out mandatory volunteer documentation, ensuring it is returned completed, and create and maintain training records for all volunteers.
- Add volunteers to the Online Booking System and book Citizen Advice training days using the Online Booking System.
- Prepare all training material, making sure the latest version is being used, and make available either electronically or in paper form.
- Monitor all training emails and respond to all trainees requests in liaison with the Training Officer.
- Book venues for in office training courses and arrange observations.
- Arrange follow up days with trainees until signed off.
- Order CA certificates when competency is achieved.
- Create feedback forms for training courses.
- Liaise with offices to identify training needs and ensure all are aware of forthcoming training and monitor take up.
- Use computer, photocopier together with all other office equipment as appropriate.
- Maintain and monitor effective and efficient administrative systems.
- Abide by health and safety guideline and share responsibility for own safety and that of colleagues.
- Carry out any other tasks which may be within the scope of the post to endure the effective delivery and development of the service.
Closing Date: 15th January 2018